Nov 6, 2011

First Post

                     This post is the first of this blog!!!
As a teen dancer,I dance for at least 6 days a week.Ballet,point,jazz,characture, modern,exersise class and an assisting teacher class. Something I found really helps if you have a habit of slightly arching your back trying to "lift up":think of your stomach scooped and your sholder blades seperating. Just don't do it to the extreme of hunching up,its a subtle and delecate process. This is thanks to Ms Jessica!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe I inspired you! Thanks! I love your blog! (great subject!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep!!!! any thing else you think i can write about,please tell me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you could write about... feet exercises and pointe! Show them a picture of your pointe shoes (or your shoes with the hole)! lol

    ReplyDelete